At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 35 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
To further secure our rapid growth we are looking for the right person to fill our new position as
LABORATORY TECHNICIAN - VITAMINS AND CAROTENOID ANALYSIS (M/F/D)
THESE ARE THE TASKS WE TRUST IN YOU:
- Analysis of vitamins, carotenoids and other ingredients from premix and finished feed
- Sample preparation and quantitative determination using chromatographic, wet chemical and photometric methods
- Data analysis, evaluation and documentation of results (according to ISO 9001)
- Sample logistics (receipt, registration in LIMS, forwarding of samples to external collaboration partners)
- Maintenance of laboratory equipment as well as procurement of chemicals and consumables
TO LEAVE REAL 'FOODPRINTS' WITH US YOU NEED THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- Completed apprenticeship as a chemical laboratory technician or completed high school education (e.g. HTL) with focus on natural sciences
- Min. 2-3 years of experience with chromatographic separation techniques (HPLC, LC-MS/MS, GC)
- Experience with food and feed analysis is a plus
- Good computer skills including laboratory informatics (e.g. LIMS, CDS)
- Accurate, organized and tidy way of working, independently and within a team
- Good English and German skills
WHAT DO WE STAND FOR? WE ARE PIONEERS, PARTNERS AND PERFORMERS!
Your working place: world class laboratories with state-of-the-art equipment. As part of our ambitious scientific team you work together with the best on key topics of the global food chain. BIOMIN is constantly growing - since more than 35 years. This creates a lot of space for good ideas and opportunities for personal development and individual careers. Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?