Romer Labs, a global player in food safety, is a leading provider of diagnostic solutions for the agricultural, food and feed industry. Our broad range of innovative tests and services play a pivotal role in integrated food safety solutions. We develop, produce and market test kits and services for detecting mycotoxins, food allergens, food pathogens, genetically modified ingredients and veterinary drug residues using state of the art technology. Romer Labs is part of DSM.
Are you ready to take overall responsibility as a product expert, a sparring partner for our sales and Research & Development teams, and an advocate for our customers? Then you are the right person to join our Global Product Management Team in our international Headquarter in Austria as
JUNIOR PRODUCT MANAGER - DIAGNOSTIC PRODUCTS & SOLUTIONS (M/F/D)
THESE ARE THE TASKS WE TRUST IN YOU:
- Support the development of the product strategy for mycotoxin immunoassays and reference materials and help to ensure strategy implementation in the market
- Oversee product life cycles from strategic planning to tactical activities and global product launches
- Be part of cross-functional teams with colleagues from sales, marketing, R&D and production and support them
- Conduct market analyses and monitor competitors and trends to ensure a competitive market approach
- Coordinate beta-testing, approval and validation studies (FGIS, AOAC, etc.)
- Ensure and conduct product trainings for sales teams and distribution partners
- Develop and implement on-line and off-line literature/content, tools and training to successfully launch new products
- Prepare product presentations and demonstrations and present our products at conferences and trade shows
TO LEAVE REAL 'FOODPRINTS' WITH US YOU NEED THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- Completed Master in biotechnology, biochemistry, immunology, food chemistry, or similar
- First relevant experience preferably in product management, sales or marketing is a plus
- Passion and interest in food and feed safety
- Success and business focus plus 100% team spirit
- Open communicator with the ability to present ideas effectively
- Excellent English skills
WHAT DO WE STAND FOR? WE ARE PIONEERS, PARTNERS AND PERFORMERS!
- 100% of trust in you and your skills in advance
- Structured on-boarding program for a good start into your new job
- Room to maneuver and for your personal development
- Exciting and challenging tasks in an international environment
- Strong support from your own and other teams across our organization
- Internal and external development programs
- Unique company culture, on first name terms from trainee to CEO
- Have a look at our Sustainability Report to get to know us even better.
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- Reference Number: 754
- You will be based in Getzersdorf (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting.
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact:Ms Claudia HUBER-NEWMAN,
+43 664 88595657
Or visit our website: www.romerlabs.com