bio-ferm works on the development, international product registration and marketing of innovative biotechnological plant protection products in viticulture, pome fruit, berries and tomatoes. Mode of action: Microorganisms isolated from nature and fermented in the laboratory act as antagonists and prevent specifically the infection by pathogens - no chemical residues, no resistances, non-GMO production and registered for IP and organic growing systems. bio-ferm is part of ERBER Group.
To further secure our growth we are expanding our sales activities in South Europe. Therefore, we are looking for an ambitious and sales driven:
AREA MANAGER - BIOLOGICAL PLANT PROTECTION (M/F)
AS AREA MANAGER AT BIO-FERM YOU ARE ONE OF OUR KEY PERSONS ON THE MARKET WITH A CLEAR FOCUS ON BUSINESS- AND SALES DEVELOPMENT. YOU WILL REPORT DIRECTLY TO THE MANAGING DIRECTOR AND WORK CLOSELY WITH R&D AND REGISTRATION.
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Proactively push the further growth and success of our Biological Plant Protection Products in South Europe (e.g. Spain, Italy)
- Lead, support and further develop our key distribution partners
- Evaluate new distribution partners according to our market strategy (from the first contact to the contract negotiation)
- Visit key customers together with our distributors to support their sales activities with your technical expertise and sales know-how
- Make the sales planning for your area of responsibility and ensure the successful realization to achieve your targets
- Plan suitable marketing activities and implement them accordingly, including the participation at fairs, conferences and important events Responsible for your sales budget and develop an action plan in case of deviations
- Provide regular reports to the Managing Director
TO LEAVE REAL 'FOODPRINTS' WITH US YOU NEED THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- 5 years of relevant experience in a sales or area management position at a distributor or an agricultural company in the plant protection, seeds, fertilizers or a related industry
- Background in agriculture, biotechnology or similar
- Strong knowledge and network in at least one of our target markets in South Europe
- Persistent and strategically thinking personality with strong communication and negotiation skills
- Clear focus on customer orientation with strong business acumen
- Fluent English skills; additional language skills, espescially Spanish, Italian and Portuguese are of advantage
- Willingness to travel up to 50% globally
- Ideally a good understanding of the needs of the agricultural business (e.g. viticulture, fruit and vegetable growing)
OUR CULTURE: PIONEERS, PARTNERS AND PERFORMERS – THIS MEANS FOR YOU
- Exciting and challenging European and global responsibilities
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 35 years
- Well-established, developing and new markets
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
WHAT ELSE TO KNOW?
- Reference Number: 611
- You will be based in your Home Office in Europe
- Your type of employment: full-time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
You have questions? Please contact: Ms Melanie ZORN, +432782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.biomin.net