Romer Labs, a global player in food safety, is a leading provider of diagnostic solutions for the agricultural, food and feed industry. Our broad range of innovative tests and services play a pivotal role in integrated food safety solutions. We develop, produce and market test kits and services for detecting food allergens, food pathogens, genetically ingredients, mycotoxins and residues using state of the art technology. Romer Labs is part of ERBER Group.
Are you ready to take overall responsibility as a product expert, a sparring partner for our sales and Research & Development teams, and an advocate for our customers? Then you are the right person to join our Global Product Management team in our international Headquarter in Austria as
Product Manager Allergens (m/f)
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Develop the strategy for our allergen product group and ensure strategy implementation in the market
- Oversee product life cycles from strategic planning to tactical activities and global product launches
- Be an active part in the product development process in close cooperation with R&D based on market and customer needs
- Work with cross-functional and regional teams to develop product positioning and customer service opportunities
- Conduct market analyses and monitor competitors and trends to ensure a competitive market approach
- Ensure and conduct product trainings for sales teams, technical sales managers and distribution partners
- Prepare product presentations and demonstrations and present our products at conferences and trade shows
To leave real 'foodprints' with us you need the following skills:
- Strong educational background in biochemistry, food chemistry, biotechnology, or similar
- Working experience in product management, science or sales and marketing, esp. experience in food allergen diagnostics is a plus
- Ability to present ideas effectively and communicate well with peers and all levels of management
- High proficiency in English (speaking and writing)
What do we stand for? We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers!
What else to know?
- Reference Number: 312
- You will be based at Getzersdorf (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
You have questions? Please contact: Ms Melanie ZORN, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.romerlabs.com