- Contributing to creative and strategic planning in animal campaigns
- Coordinating and supporting project teams to deliver campaign activities and planning
- Content Marketing & Networking
- Administrative activities
- Staying up-to-date about animal welfare issues
FOUR PAWS offers:
- Minimum education to degree level and one year experience in a professional campaigning environment
- Excellent research- and analysingabilities
- Familiar with Social Media and Digital campaigning concepts
- Routine handling of MS Office
- Excellent Englishskills and proficiency in German (if the location is Austria)
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS issues and values
- Opportunity to work for a growing international animal welfare organisation
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- Gross annual salary of € 31.590,-- (if location is Vienna)
- Local and international career development opportunities
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
FOUR PAWS is looking forward to meeting you.
Moreover, FOUR PAWS is happy to concider your application for other suitable job opportunities within their global organisation.
If you are interested in working for an international animal welfare organisation that makes a huge difference to the lives of animals all over the word, please send us your application documents (covering letter, CV, diplomas, references etc) via
or via eMail - please quote
Ref. Nr. 71.368