The Assistant of the International Director of Communications is responsible for supporting the International Director of Communications in all organisational and communication related issues.
- Administrating responsibilities such as calendar, time and travel management as well as arranging meetings
- Developing communication papers and related presentations, evaluations and reports
- Supporting all HR and budget related projects
- Collaborating with the international communication team regarding public relations, online marketing, marketing and internal communication
- Preparing office meeting presentations
- Doing research, translations and proof-reading tasks
- Participating in various communication and marketing projects
FOUR PAWS offers:
- Some years of experience in the field of (marketing) assistance or similar position
- Perfect handling with MS Office - experience with Office 365 as an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English and German (written and oral)
- Ability to multi-task and priories work based on business requirements
- Exceptionally solution and goal orientated, highly motivated, stress-resistant, open-minded with great initiative, reliable and open personality
- Well-structured and organised with the ability to work in a team
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS issues and values
- Opportunity to work for a growing international animal welfare organisation
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- Gross annual salary of € 34.500,--
- Local and international career development opportunities
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
FOUR PAWS is looking forward to meeting you.
Moreover, FOUR PAWS is happy to concider your application for other suitable job opportunities within their global organisation.
If you are interested in working for an international animal welfare organisation that makes a huge difference to the lives of animals all over the word, please send us your application documents (covering letter, CV, diplomas, references etc) via
or via eMail - please quote
Ref. Nr. 71.481