Romer Labs, a global player in food safety, is a leading provider of diagnostic solutions for the agricultural, food and feed industry. Our broad range of innovative tests and services play a pivotal role in integrated food safety solutions. We develop, produce and market test kits and services for detecting food allergens, food pathogens, genetically ingredients, mycotoxins and residues using state of the art technology. Romer Labs is part of ERBER Group.
Our team in Russia is facing rapid growth: existing markets still have potential and new markets await us! Do you want to grow too – professionally and personally? Then join our team as
SALES AND TECHNICAL MANAGER RUSSIA (M/F)
You are partners for our clients:
You advise laboratories as well as the food and feed industry to optimize their diagnostic solutions for mycotoxins, food pathogens, allergens etc. Your target long lasting relationships with your customers. For that reason you mainly convince though hard facts: You demonstrate step by step what output can be achieved with new state-of-the art technology.
You are an essential part for our further development:
Careful listening is extremely important for a Sales Manager, since your insight is the basis for the development of new products. You spend approximately 60% of your time with your customers. Result-orientation, reliability and business acumen are your main strengths. Whenever needed, support from the team is always given. Nevertheless, you must like to be independent.
FOR RESULT-DRIVEN SALES MANAGERS WITH PASSION FOR FOOD SAFETY, WE ARE THE BEST PLACE TO BE. ARE YOU READY?
- 110% passionate interest in food/feed industry
- Educational background in Natural Sciences (agricultural sciences, biology, biotechnology or chemistry)
- Driving license and driving experience
- Experience in business development and sales in diagnostics or life-science business
- Pioneer spirit and performance orientation
OUR CULTURE: PIONEERS, PARTNERS AND PERFORMERS – THIS MEANS FOR YOU:
- You participate at national and international fairs and conferences. Therefore you always stay up-to-date and further build up your network. As a professional in your field you will be able to bring in your expertise to drive our sales in Russia.
- Training on the job with experienced colleagues as well as a comprehensive internal and external training offer
- You are part of a successful company with successful employees, that makes you successful too!
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
WHAT ELSE TO KNOW?
- Reference Number: 268
- You will be based at Moscow (Russian federation)
- Your type of employment: 40 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
You have questions? Please contact: Ms Sanja POLOJAC, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.romerlabs.com