Do you have what it takes to drive growth in the livestock feed industry?
Following the establishment of the Biomin Benelux business unit in 2017, we are recruiting for a dynamic and self-motivated person, responsible for development of the Belgium market.
Sales Manager for Belgium (m/f)
(poultry and swine)
Home Office / Job#11321
This is a Key Management role in developing the Benelux business unit.
- Reporting to the Biomin Benelux Managing Director, the role will encompass responsibility for generating sales across the region to new customers, supplying Biomin products to the Monogastric (main focus) industries. Further you are developing relationships with feed companies, merchants, veterinarians and distributors, as well as directly to farms.
You are the ear close to the market for our further development:
- Providing technical support to both current and prospective customers, working with Biomins’ team of Technical Support Managers (who regularly visit the Benelux region). Developing and maintaining relationships with a range of industry contacts and stakeholders.
In order to leave your foodprint, you need the following skills:
- 110% passionate interest in animal nutrition
- Self-motivated, with a “can do” & cheerful attitude, promoting a positive image of the Biomin brand & products
- Educational background in the agribusiness (college or university), ideally Vet background
- Practical experience in the business, especially in the Monogastric sector (poultry and swine)
- Pioneer spirit and performance orientation
Our culture: Pioneers, Partners & Performers
- You participate at national and international fairs and conferences. Therefore you always stay up-to-date and further build up your network.
- Your salary is based on your qualification and performance. Both form the basis for your further development in the company.
At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance.
BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
Are you ready to leave your foodprint with us at BIOMIN?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Questions? Please contact Ms. Susanne ORTHOFER, +43 2782 8030, www.biomin.net