Romer Labs is a leading provider of diagnostic solutions for food and feed safety. To sustain our rapid international growth, we are looking to fill with immediate effect a full-time position for
Communications Manager (m/f)
Getzersdorf (Austria) / Job#11401
These are your tasks and responsibilities:
- Developing an integrated communications strategy for the company incorporating PR, Marketing and Online with a strong focus on content marketing.
- Implementing communication plans to increase lead generation, brand awareness and recognition for the organization
- Developing relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline
- Editorial responsibility for the companies’ custom publication
- Writing press releases for international media
- Monitoring press stories relating to the company and its brand and maximizing opportunities for positive PR and playing down any negative PR
- Collating and analyzing current communications and messages and ensuring consistency
In order to leave your foodprint, you need the following:
- Highly articulate individual with excellent written communications (writing, editing and proofreading) and presentation skills
- Degree in journalism, English or marketing/communications is an advantage
- Previous experience as a communications manager would be a strong advantage.
- English native speaker or functional equivalent
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
Our culture: Pioneers, Partners & Performers. That means for you:
- 100% trust in advance to manage your exciting and challenging tasks. A unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies as well as room to develop – professionally and personally.
Due to legal requirements we have to state that the minimum salary for this position is EUR 30.408,- gross per year (full-time). Our actual remuneration packages are in line with attractive market salaries.
Romer Labs is part of ERBER Group.
Are you ready to leave your foodprint with us at Romer Labs?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Questions? Please contact Ms. Kai Lie CHU, +43 2782 8030, www.romerlabs.com